Proposals are now being accepted until December 1, 2011, for the Film (General) Area at the 2012 SWTX PCA/ACA Conference. We invite you to submit presentations about contemporary and classic film, ranging from critical essays to analyses employing recognized research methodologies. Paper presentations should be no more than 20 minutes.
For individual presentations, submit a proposal with the following items:
* maximum 250-word abstract, including paper/presentation title;
* current curriculum vitae;
* working bibliography for your paper; and
* e-mail address
Proposals for panels of 3-4 presenters are also welcome. To propose a panel, submit the following:
* panel title;
* name, address, and email information about the panel chair;
* titles and abstracts of each paper; and
* e-mail address for each presenter.
Submit all proposals to http://conference2012.swtxpca.org.
For full listing of CFPs, click here.