The Institute of Reading Development is seeking candidates for summer 2014 teaching positions. We seek applicants with an undergraduate degree or higher from any discipline. We provide a paid training program and comprehensive on-going support.
Summer teaching positions with the Institute offer the opportunity to:
- Earn more than $6,000 during the summer. Teachers typically earn between $500 and $700 per week while teaching.
- Gain over 500 hours of teacher-training and teaching experience with a variety of age groups.
- Help students of all ages develop their reading skills and ability to become imaginatively absorbed in books.
We hire people who:
- Have strong reading skills and read for pleasure
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in any discipline
- Are responsible and hard working
- Have good communication and organizational skills
- Will be patient and supportive with students
- Have regular access to a reliable car
If this link does not work, please copy and paste it into your browser.